Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Spurs A - 4.1.18 - 8pm - Match Thread

Comments

• IMG_2868
    Would be nice to see a youngster come on at some point. We have plenty of them on the bench!
  • The smirk on his face let's you know you can't bear him
    There's a pain in your ears whenever you hear him
    The pointless remarks let you know that his brain is quite small
    Tim G says it best when he says nothing at all…

Whether Arnie is rested or injured, I have no problem with Moyes leaving him out if he thinks that is necessary.

Of any of our current players, he is the one I would be most gutted about if he got injured. He has become a vital part of our side.

We've already beaten Chelsea, which is the one I care about.

Spurs/schmurs.

SuzanneClaretSlaven_Cups_His_Beard
  • ;scarf ;scarf ;scarf
  • coyi coyi coyi
  • Lukerz said:

‘Gonna be a cricket score’

When is any game a cricket score, Tim?

I do hope he’s going to be eating his words.......honestly guy is a total twonk couldn’t manage for toffees.... ;doh
  • For this sort of match, Mike Dean is the worst person to have as a referee. I can see there being controversy in this match already.
  • I see this as a free hit against a team much better than us. As such, I’m not going to stress too much.

Until a bit further into the match. Then I’m going to take it very, very seriously.
    MrsGrey
  • Almost another Keystone Cops moment with Adrian and Kouyate colliding ;doh
  • You can hear the lasagna song on the telly ;biggrin
    MrsGrey
  • Completely playing into Spurs hands the graphic of our positions is incredible Lanzini furthest forward on the half way line lol
  • This is going to be a long game for our players. 75% possession for Spurs and we can't seem to hold on to the ball for longer than 2 passes.
  • Listening to this it sounds as if we are starting to frustrate them. I hope we can stay disciplined and make it really difficult for them.
  • edited January 4
    Smudger Smith is co-coms, I’m going to be unconscious by half time......
  • I'd settle for a 19th century 0 - 0 draw a la Allardyce v Chelsea.
  • Listening to this it sounds as if we are starting to frustrate them. I hope we can stay disciplined and make it really difficult for them.

I don't think they are getting frustrated. This is almost like a training ground session where one team attacks and the other defends.
  • I think their defender Sanchez has a mistake or two in him if we put him under enough pressure. So far that hasn't happened though
    SuzanneClaret
  • From the reports I’ve read, I am so happy that Adrian is twixt the sticks.
  • 0-0 at half time.

Jolly good.

;scarf
    whupathman
  • On cue, Adrian makes a save from a deflected shot.
  • May be pragmatic but it is working so far.
  • Now for Alli to get annoyed and sent off ;scarf
  • Mission accomplished. 0-0 at half time. Sit down and reassess the plan. AC on to hold the ball up a lot better than we have.

COYI
  • So far we’ve park the bus the car the aeroplane the cruise liner and the cutty sark..
  • j26c in the studio.
    SuzanneClaret
  • Defended as a unit no real clear cut chances lots of nice possession but still nothing to show, now onto the spuds ............ snuff said
  • So far we’ve park the bus the car the aeroplane the cruise liner and the cutty sark..

And then, in the second half, the Titanic

• We are just backing the virtues of public transport that's all
  • crying spurs fans on the bbc stream :)
    Deanscaleshammer
This discussion has been closed.