Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Spurs A - 4.1.18 - 8pm - Match Thread

Comments

• edited January 4
    We always seem to put in our best performance in this fixture.

Spurs 0-6 West Ham

Arnie with 7 but then we take one off to dedicate the win to Bobby Moore at his home of football.

Irons!!!
    SuzanneClaretalderzClaretandBlueforLife
  • Nurse!!!
  • Lukerz said:

We always seem to put in our best performance in this fixture.

Spurs 0-6 West Ham

Arnie with 7 but then we take one off to dedicate the win to Bobby Moore at his home of football.

Irons!!!

I can live with this, not beyond the realms ;ok
  • Suze,

You also missed the potential scenario of:

Reid tackles Kane. Alli falls over. Spurs are awarded a penalty.

Here we go with this "Reid Tackles" again.

Not going to happen.
    SuzanneClaretjay_in_cpt
  • Pure idiocy, I've only gone up to 5 - 0 on the betting

;whistle
  • edited January 4
    I wouldn’t say it was a free hit. I would say it’s another chance to make amends for a previous poor result.

So the Chelsea win makes amends for the Brighton debacle. The draw with Arsenal the away game at Newcastle. Now tonight can make amends for the defeat at home to the toon.

But it’s obviously not disastrous if we lose. We’ll still be 16th and a win or so off the top 10. But how much of a bonus would it be to win!!!

I think we’ll cause them issues tonight. We’ve scored 6 goals in our last two away games. On the break, Arnie, Lanzini, Carroll, Ayew, Chicharito, Masuaku. We have dangermen.
    alderz
  • The big MO for me, a good result tonight and the corner is turned.

With 4 very winnable games coming up...
  • I bet we win tonight (6 goals from Hernandez and Arnautovic to make up for their lack of goals in the last game) but don't win any of the next 4.
  • edited January 4
    3 changes to the XI according to the world of Twitter.

Noble in for Obiang
    Rice in for Cresswell
    ???

Ayew in for Carroll?
  • Maybe we have signed the Mike Dean?
  • Chica starts according to WHU bulletin.
  • edited January 4
    Looking like

Adrian
    Reid - Ogbonna - Rice
    Zabaleta - Noble - Kouate - Lanzini - Masuaku
    Arnautovic - Chicharito
    ClaretandBlueforLife
  • Did anyone notice how Adrián San Miguel del Castillo ran the entire length of the pitch to hug and celebrate Carroll's second goal? The man is at home and his contract should be extended and he is a better goalie than Hart. Hope he will keep a clean sheet tonight. A win could take us to 11th spot.
    welovethehammersClaretandBlueforLifeHammerexHammerwombatchicagohammer
  • No Arnie apparently
  • Whufc bulletin says:

Adrian
    Reid - Ogbonna - Rice
    Zabaleta - Obiang - Noble - Kouyate - Masuaku
    Lanzini
    Chicharito
  • Pengeman said:

Did anyone notice how Adrián San Miguel del Castillo

Top marks for writing his full name and adding the "á".
  • Lukerz said:

No Arnie apparently

;doh
  • My Captain ;weep
    ClaretandBlueforLife
  • This is going to be one hell of a tough match tbh. If we get a point I would be over the moon. For me Spurs are a confidence team... if we score first we can frustrate them. Similarly if we come from behind and level it, we will be on the front foot and I think they could crumble.
    ClaretandBlueforLife
  • Spurs......I have nothing to say on them that would be printable on this forum, so i’ll Just leave it at smash ‘em Hammers!

#cantbearspurs
    MunichHammer
  • We can't be saving him for Shrewsbury, so I assume he's injured.

Which would be about right.
  • I tell you what... the fixture list is horrible at the moment but I absolutely love coming home from work and having football on not once but twice this week. It is entertaining for us as supporters to see our team play 3 times in one week!
    ClaretandBlueforLife
  • edited January 4
    Or just fatigued, which puts him in the 'high risk of injury' category. If that's the case, it's a sensible move imo. We are going to need him fit and firing for the rest of the season.
    McHammerchicagohammeralderz
  • Depends if he’s on the bench
  • Luke u have given 3 different line ups from the twitter fraternity !
    What's 1's ur money on!
  • Lukerz said:

Whufc bulletin says:

Adrian
    Reid - Ogbonna - Rice
    Zabaleta - Obiang - Noble - Kouyate - Masuaku
    Lanzini
    Chicharito

This is the only line-up I’ve got off Twitter and whufc bulletin is quite accurate.

So that one ;ok
    jay_in_cpt
  • edited January 4
    That lineup seem a trifle too lightweight not to mention short up front unless Kouyate is playing a further forward role than lately. ;hmm
  • In fact I would play Kouyate a little further forward, somewhere between behind the goal and the supporters.
    ClaretandBlueforLifechicagohammer
  • No Arnie at all

Hope that’s not a big injury
  • Ex says he’s being rested

Does that sum up our attitude to this game? Hope not.
    TwistandShout
This discussion has been closed.