Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Bournemouth A - Tue 26th December 3pm - Match Thread

1101112131416»

Comments

• The FA* won’t undermine one of their refs by changing his decision.

Sorry suz but that'n not true. There are numerous examples of the disciplinary panel overturning red cards.
  • I can only assume as Madley saw it and gave a yellow the FA (*or whoever it is that reviews these things) can do nothing.

I think if Madley looks at it again he can upgrade to a red?

The FA* won’t undermine one of their refs by changing his decision.

AFAIK, they can do something even if Madley has given a yellow, it's just that they very rarely do because, as you say, it might be seen as undermining the ref. So it's more a case of they CAN, but they WON'T as is their WONT ;wink
  • MrsGrey said:

The FA* won’t undermine one of their refs by changing his decision.

Sorry suz but that'n not true. There are numerous examples of the disciplinary panel overturning red cards.
    Oh of course, in my red mist rage I’d forgotten all about that.
  • The idea of saying "but he ducked" is ridiculous. If AC ducks he will probably still be 6 feet tall. Of Hässler or Zola ducked they weren't very far off grass level and thus in danger even if their tacklers had both feet planted on the ground.
  • Did anyone see the MK Dons v Peterborough match where a player was sent off for kicking someone in the head in a very similar incident to the Simon Francis one? Michael Gray was the pundit in the studio and said he didn't believe it was a red card because you see lots of similar challenges in the Premier League which don't result in a dismissal. There is the problem the Refs are making the wrong decisions so the pundits now believe they are fair.
  • edited December 2017
    ;hmm
    I think I understand suz
    We was robbed, normally the season comes with swings and roundabouts,,but. , juzzz can we have bit luck
This discussion has been closed.