Smash Those Potters - Stoke (A) Match Thread 16.12.17 3pm

1121314151618»

Comments

• Personally, I feel that Lanzini's was the most blatant of any of the 'dives' to win anything in the last few weeks. There have been worse, but those were punished or ignored at the time.

The fact you have to actually con the ref to be punished retrospectively is a serious flaw.
  • So Gray has just dived to 'earn' Leicester a penalty.

Watch this space then...

I`m watching, but I`m not sure Lineker has kicked up much of a stink yet.
  • On this occasion I’d have liked to hear the refs reason for giving the penalty being that he was in a good position to call it, and also what he as to say now given that our player as been banned for deceiving him
  • Not only that but 2 different panels thought it was a dive or maybe the 2nd was protecting the 1st
  • edited December 2017
    Just watched the Gray dive. IMO that is far worse than Lanzini's "dive".
    The difference is that Walker made some minor contact, although definitely not enough to cause Gray to fall, while running by the side of him.
    Lanzini however was aware that he was about to get clattered by Pieters who was making a sliding tackle. The fact that Pieters pulled out of the tackle before contact is irrelevant since Manu was not to know that.
    I'm not paranoid, but there does seem to be some conspiracy against us. ;wink

But, hey, Leicester still lost and what joy to see Vardy and Mahrez both miss their penalties. ;lol
  • Investigated but no retrospective action to be taken.
This discussion has been closed.