Bring on the Gooners (H) Match Thread - 13.12.17 20:00

12346»

Comments

• All hail Doctor Moyes ;biggrin

The improvement in so many players' performances is unbelievable.
    Cresswell to LCB seems to be a genius move and Oggie, Obiang and Arnie are looking like the players we thought we were getting when they were brought in,
    But for me the biggest difference is with Noble, he's been given freedom to roam and he's playing so much more effectively for it. That can only be because he has confidence in who's behind him.
    Now just pray they don't go and mess it all up at Stoke, although I'm a little worried about who'll be replacing Reid and probably Antonio as he looks a little burnt out atm.

;scarf
  • One of the things with Noble, imo, is that he has looked clueless at times because he has had no options available. Now people are showing for him, and he does have the ability to pick a pass. Too often in the last 18mths there was nothing in front of him, so it went backwards. Now there are people to pass to, he has the ability to find them.

The ball to Hernandez was, in the words of my Arsenal supporting brother, like watching de Bruyne.
  • I bet, after death, he’d still get a yellow card!
  • Have to say, I wasn't a happy Hammer when they got rid of Bilic, who I really
    liked, but must say with Moyes at the helm, he has transformed them, from
    being pathetically tame, to a team giving 100% and playing as a well oiled team.
    Iv'e seen more tackles since Moyes took over, than the rest of the season with
    Bilic at the helm. It seems to me that they were just going through the motions
    then, and yet there was a lot of members on this site that was totally against
    Moyes, myself included. Lets just hope we carry on with performances like this,
    and we should be well clear of relegation by the end of the season.

• Can we just talk about that chest skill Noble did... ;clap Imagine if Pogba did that, it would make the front page of the newspapers
  • For three days Twist
  • For three days Twist

Breaking news on sky sports as well.
  • So we got a fighting draw with, according to some, Lanzini, Zab and Antonio having shockers. Shows how much we have progressed.
  • From what I saw (not much, stream freezing/disappearing) plus highlights, we played really well again. Arnie was JUST offside, but what was impressive was his movement and finish, and Hernandez was half inch away from a perfect finish, he couldn`t have struck it better. Was dreading the last three games and am now over chuffed. Could/should have got something from Man City also. Fantastic team spirit at the minute. ;scarf
  • Can we just talk about that chest skill Noble did... ;clap Imagine if Pogba did that, it would make the front page of the newspapers

Sky Sports News would explode with the excitement, annoying shouty Scottish man would be heard in space.
  • IronHerb

Shockers is maybe harsh, but Lanzini & Antonio were far from their best, imo. Zab played well, it was just a silly mistake at the death that resulted in Winston getting booked.
  • Alderz, I think Rio in the studio said that pass by Noble to Chicharito at the death, was the pass of the game.
  • Lanzini, like AC has had a very below par entire season so far IMO
This discussion has been closed.