I couldn't see one so here is the CHELSEA HOME MATCH THREAD (09.12.17 12:30 kick off)

Comments

• edited December 2017
    A mhawwwhosive result for coyi
    Ahoy mods
    Any chance Of a bubbles Icon/smile
    Like the sub
    But maybe
    Cross hammers with bubbles going up?
  • Masuaku could play as an out and out winger also as he can really beat a man.
  • ;bubbles

Has been here for ages.

use ; and bubbles (no space)
  • Just back from game , we were v organised everyone stuck to their jobs and worked hard a great bit of interplay for a quality goal . A game that has given me renewed hope we can get out of the mess we are in . Loved Pearce smashing it into the crowd ang getting sent to the stands . I think moyes is gradually steering us in the right direction overall a good day to be a hammer
  • It is as I had a cheeky £5 @ 13/2 for a home win, and £2 @ 14/1 for 1-0

COYI
  • I’ve always liked Masuaku but I think I’ve just fallen in love with him. ;carew
  • edited December 2017
    I can't let myself fall for him Adam as I think he is great going forward but a little bit vulnerable defending, if he brought that side of his game up he could be a highly sought after player in a year or two, although he looks older I think he is only 24. Superb today however and a great prospect.

He has just posted this tweet

Arthur Masuaku‏Verified account @ArthurMasuaku · 3m

Huge team effort, special win for everyone at the club. Still a lot to do, need to keep our heads down and keep on working even harder. Nice recognition for me, but winning is always more importan! Than u all for your amazing support!!! #COYI

• Masuaku played like Marcelo
  • I don't think there's any denying that under Bilic we'd have lost. The effort and energy on display today has been missing all season, with the exception perhaps against Citeh. The organisation has come under Gollum's reign.
    Another thing, compare Psycho's passion with Dicks's on the touchline. Says it all. ;scarf
  • ;bubbles

Has been here for ages.

use ; and bubbles (no space)

;ok grey-til
    It’s not on the iPhone going try this

;bubbles
  • Cheers grey ;clap
  • Been thinking about the Hart/Adrian thing.

It would be hard to say that Adrian has pulled off saves Hart wouldn't, yet it really looks like the defence are happier with ;adrian behind them.

I can only think it is that he belongs to the club, and is invested in it in a way that Hart isn't.

Whatever, unless he juggles the ball into the net, or does a star-jump-miss-the-ball, the shirt looks like his for the foreseeable.
  • Grey don't out ideas into his head.
  • There was a lot a hugging and a kissin ;carew
  • My player ratings:

Adrian 7
    Zabaleta 6.5
    Reid 7.5
    Ogbonna 7
    Cresswell 7
    Obiang 7.5
    Noble 6
    Masuaku 8.5
    Lanzini 7
    Arnie 7.5
    Antonio 7.5

Subs: Sakho 6, Ayew 6.5.
  • happy happy joy joy
  • There is a story that a Chelsea fan would said he would cut off his manhood if they dropped any points against us today ;phew ;lol
  • edited December 2017
    Well that was a decent result

coyi
  • Given a plan and stuck to it.

Well played. ;clap

COYI
  • Everyone played really. Obiang made some crucial tackles in midfield where he stopped some counter attacks.
  • Well that was a decent result. My only worry is that I remember the past.

A decent result. A corner has been turned. Onwards and upwards. Then another setback. Then another decent result Onwards and upwards. And so on until it reaches the point of "West Ham need only 10 points from their last 3 games to avoid relegation".

I think that the points squandered in the Crystal Palace, Burnley and Southampton games are going to come back to haunt us at the end of the season. Not to mention the goal difference in the others.

All things considered though that was a decent result today.
  • MrsGrey said:

And we are going to trample their blue flag in the mud.

Taxi Persil for Chelsea.
  • Reading the reactions on the BBC site, people are generally well happy that Chelsea lost (entirely expected) and generous in praise of the Hammers and support for Moyes (not expected.) Taylor made me ;angry with the bookings (expected, he usually scatters the yellows around at our players) but balanced it by ignoring Chelsea's blatant diving (he did the same against Everton a couple of seasons ago.) The crowd were fantastic again ;ok and I can't remember seeing us winning (or Chelski losing) so many tackles and interceptions ;clap
  • Probably the best defensive display over the last two seasons, so well organised and disciplined.
    I watched the Newcastle/Leicester game and the difference between our defending and Newcastle's was like chalk and cheese.
    Obiang seemed back to his best and also Noble had one of his best games apart from a few misplaced/overhit passes at the start of the game.
    All in all, I'm more confident now of avoiding relegation, not just because of yesterday's result but because of the team's last two performances.
    If we nick a point or three against the Gooners I think we can tentatively say we've turned the corner.
    ;scarf
  • Noble rated a 6? I thought he had a really good game. Great organisation and discipline, something we don’t get from Kouyate.

Also, Sakho a 6?!
  • edited December 2017
    No one said he doesn't run, he generally just doesn't arrive in time.

One of his better games yesterday though.
  • Kouyate might be technicslly a better player than Noble but Noble is better as a partner in central midfield pairing with Obiang. There seems to be a better understanding between them
  • I 've realised that when we played long balls yesterday they were into space for Arnie and Antonio to run onto or to Antonio to hold up instead of aiming at Carroll's head for a knock down.

Different tictacs
This discussion has been closed.