I couldn't see one so here is the CHELSEA HOME MATCH THREAD (09.12.17 12:30 kick off)

Comments

• edited December 2017
    Depends who is in goal ;hmm
  • To be honest, even if he plays Hart that doesn't mean that is a clause in his contract. It could be that he thinks Hart is a better keeper who is just in a dip of form. I am now of the opinion that Adrian is the right choice, but I don't think Hart playing at the weekend will be evidence of that kind of contractual obligation
  • Diving. Faking. Referee? Fabregas. Hazard. You can see where I'm going with this. ;angry
  • Anthony Taylor the ref for game, not normally dull when he officiates!..
  • This was exactly 3 years ago. How times have changed.
    IMG_5061
  • If hart gets dropped for an extended run of games, his career at the highest level will likely be over

I few weeks ago I posted a comment on here wondering if there was such a clause in Hart's loan agreement so maybe I started that rumour, if so then I have absolutely no evidence to support it, I was just pondering...
  • It's ok ASLEF. This rumour is out way beyond this board.
  • Diving. Faking. Referee? Fabregas. Hazard. You can see where I'm going with this. ;angry

A Chelsea win. ;whistle
  • MIAHammer said:

This was exactly 3 years ago. How times have changed.
    IMG_5061

To be fair, we didn’t end up doing that well in 14/15. 47 points for the season.
  • edited December 2017
    IronHerb said:

It's ok ASLEF. This rumour is out way beyond this board.

Carroll is supposed to have this as well according to the rumour control centre...
    Which doesn't actually mean very much in his case ;weep
  • Reid, Collins and Chicharito have all trained this week ahead of Chelsea, according to Ex.
  • Chicarito trained this week according to the club. ;biggrin

#itk

• Dec 1st 2012 West Ham 3 -1 Chelsea. This was the game that turned my son into a West Ham fan.
    Let's hope we can repeat history again on Saturday
  • I’m going for a clean sheet in a 1-0 win for us at the bookies daft bet season for me
  • Adrian

Collins Reid Ogbonna

Byram Obiang Noble Masuaku

Antonio Hernandez Lanzini

• Dec 1st 2012 West Ham 3 -1 Chelsea. This was the game that turned my son into a West Ham fan.

Do you have another son that needs converting then?? ;hmm
  • Adrian

Collins Reid Ogbonna

Byram Obiang Noble Masuaku

Antonio Hernandez Lanzini

Byram is injured unfortunately. I think Ginger Pele is too
  • Moyes said Rice had had flu the last three days, and it sounded like he wouldn't be starting tomorrow. Do we have any other centre backs fit apart from Ogbonna? What's the latest with Reid? Moyes also suggested we'd play a different system because Chelsea play a different system from Man City. So perhaps we'll go back to 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 - if we do, would it be Ogbonna and Kouyate if Reid isn't fit? Presumably Cresswell wouldn't be played as one of two CBs???
  • P.S. I was proud to be part of the crowd against Leicester - hope we reproduce that noise when I return tomorrow. Still could do without idiots saying things like "shoot him, he's rubbish" at our MOTM when he goes down injured (Arnie against Leicester)...
  • No, just shoot him. He wasn't my MOTM.
  • Nor mine over rated and deffo overpriced imo
  • Just saw on twitter (from ES, I think) that Reid has recovered from hamstring and Moyes will make a late decision whether to start him.
  • IronHerb said:

No, just shoot him. He wasn't my MOTM.

OK, I was talking about up to the point in the game when he went down. He had certainly put in a good performance. West Ham fans need to stop getting on the backs of our players without good reason.
  • IronHerb said:

No, just shoot him. He wasn't my MOTM.

OK, I was talking about up to the point in the game when he went down. He had certainly put in a good performance. West Ham fans need to stop getting on the backs of our players without good reason.
    In my eyes there’s good reason he’s been poor and worse still lazy for us since he came
  • edited December 2017
    And yelling insults at our own players during the game really helps them lift their performance ;ok
  • In which case i shall get some chanting going today. ;biggrin
  • MrsGrey said:

And yelling insults at our own players during the game really helps them lift their performance ;ok

No your right it doesn’t, and at the same token not yelling insults at him doesn’t do anything either imo he’s lazy and overrated as I’ve said and can’t see that changing

Do you have another son that needs converting then?? ;hmm
    No. But we do have a new puppy. Perhaps I could force her to watch the game with us!

• No. But we do have a new puppy. Perhaps I could force her to watch the game with us!

;nonono
    Quick, someone call the RSPCA
This discussion has been closed.