Lookman! Don’t Ayew Rooney perfectly Goodison Wednesday evening (A Everton 29.11.17 Match Thread)

Comments

• Watching this makes me wish we had Sam back
  • Hoofing it to a guy who is about 5ft 2, quality tactics
  • Anyone see the new Avengers Infinity War Trailer ?

Yeah, looks good. They'll do well to top Thor: Ragnarok though. Awesome film ;ok
  • I got a new car. Blue it is.
  • I think the board do have to take some responsibility. Most new managers get a reaction, ours has got nada. They chose a manager that gets teams fit but have been devoid of ideas for years. Going down.
  • They have to take responsibility for the club as a whole, yes, but the performances of the individual players are just appalling
  • Ok Mr Moyes, you have 20 minutes to sort out that poor excuse for a premiership football team.
  • Lukerz said:

Watching this makes me wish we had Sam back

I’m sure you were one of those who wanted him gone for top 6-8 football I blame you lol
  • I have a plan.

When we were 2-0 against Spurs I stopped watching at half time because I couldn't take it and we won. I'm going to switch it off now, and when we win you can all thank me.
  • We should have been up for this. Why are we not up for this game.

• If a team as poor as Everton can do this to us what's going to happen in the games coming up.
  • edited November 2017
    Just a reminder that we're up against the worst defence in the league. I had to Google three of their back four.

And we haven't had a shot on target.

Irons.

OMG! Its awesome. I can not wait.

#excited
  • We should have been up for this. Why are we not up for this game.

Just baffling. It looks like an end of season game that means nothing.

Go down and we will go back years. We’ll lose a load of players and it will take us yonks to attract any decent players.

Signing all that tosh last year instead of buying a couple of decent players really has ruined us.
  • edited November 2017
    No midfield, no one up front. The defence have had more of the ball and all they do is pass it backwards and sidewards. I've been offered a ticket for Chelsea game but I don't think I will bother.

OMG! Its awesome. I can not wait.

#excited
    looking forward to black panther more to :D just love when the music kicks in at the end of the trailer to :D
  • Right, so apparently that was a penalty. Stone wall, according to Poll, Hargreaves and Keown.

If it is, I'm done with football.
  • If a team as poor as Everton can do this to us what's going to happen in the games coming up.

We're gonna break so many records ;wahoo
  • Tbf Hart didn’t get enough of a touch. Yet another goal he’s cost us.
  • No midfield, no one up front. The defence have had more of the ball and all they do is pass it backwards and sidewards. I've been offered a ticket for Chelsea game but I don't think I will bother.

Me too
  • To add insult to injury we have Robbie Savage and Graham Poll and Keown giving us their insightful comments at half time.
  • Wasn’t harts fault. Ayew lost it too easily and Kayoute lost his man
  • More a dive I think. Bet he doesn't get done for it.
  • There had better be some substitutions
  • Moyes is off lol
  • I like Ayew but he plays best on the back of defenders and is more of a poacher. He's not going to work as the lone striker. Being the lone striker is a difficult job and harder than people realise. Only a few forwards are effective playing up front alone. We need either Sakho and/or Antonio on.

There's still hope. We aren't out of it. 1 goal and their defence will fall to pieces and we'd get all the confidence we need. Our midfielders need to make their mark on the game and our forwards need to drive at their defence, cause them problems (and not lose possession).
  • Surely Moyes has to bring on Sakho now.
  • Someone pick up the phone to Koeman
  • Ray Charles
    And Stevie wonder are in
  • edited November 2017
    Keown, he’s got a monkeys head ;quaver
This discussion has been closed.