Lookman! Don’t Ayew Rooney perfectly Goodison Wednesday evening (A Everton 29.11.17 Match Thread)

Comments

• I just don’t believe what I just saw. What was kouyate watching!

Rooney run past him.
  • Without Noble we’re completely spineless. With him we’re only slightly spineless.
  • Cuz1 said:

If Everton are struggling watch us turn them into world beaters on Wednesday

Don’t like to say told you so but!!!!
  • We will be so far adrift come the end of the year we won't be able to see the teams above us
  • edited November 2017
    Hart has averaged two goals a game, so there you go, he's bang avaerge keeper
  • Stuart Pearce’s nose is redder than Sir Alex’s

Is the guy drunk 24/7?
  • What is the point of Ayew playing up top
  • Lukerz said:

And whoever made the decision to make the grandad that is Zabaleta our first choice RB for the season...

He has been a liability defensively all season, but he was free, that's the only reason we signed him. Could prove to be very expensive in the end.
  • sweepy23 said:

Stuart Pearce’s nose is redder than Sir Alex’s

Is the guy drunk 24/7?

I will be too if we keep playing like this ;redwine
  • Pretty sure the players are
  • Well he’s in last chance saloon
  • This is terrible, the players showing no heart whatsoever
  • What players ?
  • We now officially have the worst defensive record in the league. Joint with Everton.
  • Why do I always give myself hope?!?
  • Maybe there’s still time to sign Allardyce?
  • Be careful what you wish for because two years down the line we’ve got it
  • Nothing like having a striker who hasn’t done anything so far but yet still manages to get offside
  • Ayew as a lone striker , it's hopeless
  • Martinez and Sakho up front please. Games already gone might as well appease me at least :)
  • What has happened to Kouyate and Obiang this season? Seriously they both look utterly useless. Lanzini may as well not bother being there either
  • You can pay me £50k a week to play the ball backwards
  • Rooney has scored two goals against us already
    That really says so much about us. We just let people score basically and the sad fact is you basically know certain players will score as we are completely gutless.

It is so bad now it makes me actually want to go to the stadium and start screaming at the board that they must leave now. The club is close to being ruined.

They have ruined West Ham’s Heritage and the team with their continuous lies.
  • Whatever happens, Bilic has to go

Oh

;yercoat
  • We have zero escape route. What is Moyes thinking.
  • I'm sorry, but this sort of performance isn't on the board. The players are completely gutless and devoid of any sort of imagination. They look afraid to play football, and it is completely embarrassing. The board have a lot of flaws, but the fact that so many of our players have performed completely incompetently this season is not their fault.
  • The problems at this club run deeper than the manager.

I honestly think we're broken.
  • Anyone see the new Avengers Infinity War Trailer ?
  • .On the bright side, at least Lukaku isn't playing.

• alderz said:

I'm sorry, but this sort of performance isn't on the board. The players are completely gutless and devoid of any sort of imagination. They look afraid to play football, and it is completely embarrassing. The board have a lot of flaws, but the fact that so many of our players have performed completely incompetently this season is not their fault.

Could I have used the word 'completely' more in this post? I'm not completely sure, tbh
This discussion has been closed.