Does our age show our opinion

Comments

• edited November 2017
    baz, acid wash jeans and shocking knitwear? ;nonono

The 80s committed fashion crimes of its own! ;lol
  • 56 and counting, back in those days I had hair that almost went down to my shoulders, now I don’t

;weep
  • Oh don't talk to me about hair! You turn 50 and mother nature thinks the super power you now need is the ability to grow a moustache ;biggrin
  • edited November 2017
    You must be raising a lot for Movember.
  • 54 sat all I want is three points and flares with side pockets to come back
  • edited November 2017
    I'm 28 and I only understand half the words that are being written on this thread ;puzzled

I said woo! shhh genes?
  • Indeed they did MrsG ;lol

To be fair to my aunt though she did also make me white fares and jacket with tartan detailing and Bay City Rollers on the back along with a white and tartan scarf at my request.

;cool

Suze, you promote this as being better than the Rupert outfit. Can I be honest with you. It isn`t. Sorry. ;biggrin
  • 56 and counting, back in those days I had hair that almost went down to my shoulders, now I don’t

;weep

So did I. Nor have I. I have plenty of hair on my shoulders though.

Like the old Tommy Cooper joke: "My girlfriends got long blond hair goes all down her back (pause). None on her head, just all down her back"

Comedy was better in the old days.

• There was an awful lot of dross alongside the good stuff.

Yeah, that 8-1 against Newcastle was a cracking game to be at ;run
  • edited November 2017
    Twin sets, they were big back in the day weren't they ;puzzled

and shirts with collars wider than the wingspan of a B52
  • Expat.

Hey, EXPAT!

;fishslap
  • Twin sets, they were big back in the day weren't they ;puzzled

and shirts with collars wider than the wingspan of a B52

Flappy collars ;wahoo
  • Flares ????
    You lightweights
    I had embroidered Loon pants that were so tight you could work out my religion.. .
  • You people are ancient.

Now I know why you're called outcast!!

• edited November 2017
    When you look back at wedding photos from the 70s there are some real shockers, You have to assume that every bride who got married back then, or anyone who even attended a wedding back then, believed they looked really good and everyone present undoubtably agreed with them.

I would totally believe it if it came out that there was something in the water.
  • edited November 2017
    I seem to remember that all ice on the pitch meant was get out the orange football.

Alan Taylor, orange balls in the snow and Trev's header

Apologies for the appearance of him at 1.37.
  • BBB - ooh, suit you sir ;biggrin
  • I think the Everton away game 2017/18 , is the worst I have seen
  • There's a match thread. If you want to discuss the match. Or we can just ;sofa
  • I am talking history
  • I seem to remember that all ice on the pitch meant was get out the orange football.

Alan Taylor, orange balls in the snow and Trev's header

Apologies for the appearance of him at 1.37.

I'm not sure what's going on at 0:20 but I believe in parts of rural Spain they now have to get married.....
  • edited December 2017
    Aslef ;lol
  • 45 votes cast
  • You people are ancient.

#younggroupmassive

;cool
  • I like this forum better than all of the others because I think we all respect each others opinions a lot. Not being there in the glory days doesn't mean my opinion is ever devalued and that's what makes this a good place to be.
  • That's what happen when the place is populated by grown up's ;whistle
  • edited December 2017
    'opinions' made me recall one of Brian Cloughs classics....

"We talk about it for 20 minutes and then we decide I was right"

One of the older ones memories ;biggrin
  • As a young person I don't know what you are talking about I am too busy listening to hip hop