Less t’ think about? (Leicester H match thread Friday 24/11)

Comments

• Why is it when we counter attack we seem to go backwards?
  • We are incapable of beating the first man with crosses.
  • The messed up thing is that I love this club so much.

I can't help myself.

It is the most masochistic relationship a person can have.
  • 3 successful crosses in 17

They are professionals they should learn how to cross that's stuff you learn when youre 12
  • HUFFED AND PUFFED it
  • Scrappy, but I'll take it, and good timing just before half time.
  • Let's give some credit there - one down pressure heaping down yet have played with hunger and not gone missing , just got a reward.

Now lets make it count for something.
  • ;biggrin ;beer ;dog
  • Deserved goal. Weak start but they responded.

My theory is we’ll go on an unbeaten run when Lanzini’s black eye finally disappears. It’s a curse.
  • Only the 6th goal we've scored first half at the LS
  • Deserved a goal there. Crosses got better towards the end of the half.

Best half Arnie has played for us.
  • edited November 2017

Deserved goal. Weak start but they responded.

My theory is we’ll go on an unbeaten run when Lanzini’s black eye finally disappears. It’s a curse.

Do you know what outcast , I actually had the same thought. Perhaps he could put some foundation on at half time to get us through this game
  • The messed up thing is that I love this club so much.

I can't help myself.

It is the most masochistic relationship a person can have.

I know it's difficult but you have to learn to accept that the club that you loved is gone. Just remember the good times. That's how they would have wanted it. There are online support groups such as whu606 where people going through experiences similar to your own can help you find closure.
  • Inspired signing of Kouyate today in my fantasy team
  • Nervous 1st 30 mins..
    Came into it, now pls
    coyi coyi coyi
  • Deserved goal. Weak start but they responded.

Do you know what outcast , I actually had the same thought. Perhaps he could put some foundation on at half time to get us through this game
    Ok let’s send a letter to Moyes. Signed by us two.

What’s this Andy Carroll on the near-post at corners nonsense? Seems like an instruction. He’s best attacking the ball, no?
  • On TV. Some child wearing a Hart 25 shirt. Should we call social services for child cruelty?
  • The crowd are up for this.

The players actually seem up for this.

This is your time West Ham.

Make. It. Count.
  • McHammer said:

Inspired signing of Kouyate today in my fantasy team

That's one word for it considering how impressive he's been in front of goal lately ;whistle ;wink
  • doing better but not doing anything of note bit like the West Brom game
  • We are now trying to give it away
  • Shocking touch by Masuaka
  • Better performance.
  • Exeter

Much better, imo.

Who said Arthur should start LMF?

Thought he was really good overall.

Clearly a long way to go, but both games have shown improvement, and that should help to breed confidence.

Leicester looked like they could cut through us 1st half, but we restricted them in the 2nd.

Fair play to the fans 2nd half, for making the place rock.
  • edited November 2017
    Fair result...
    Crowd did their best in 2nd half especially..
    Team tried hard , lacked that final cross or touch , but did well at back and cover in midfield helped Zab & Cresswell out, still for me Cresswell should try to tackle sometimes.
    Overall I'm thinking it's a slight improvement tonight..
    Thought some of the posts re Carroll were a bit harsh, he played ok for me and caused a few problems and showed lots of guts at time, with more restraint..
    Pity we couldn't get the winner , onto the toffees on Wednesday ..
  • I bet that was the most we've run and sprinted all season. Couldn't fault the commitment and can just hope that they can work on the quality. Crossing was generally poor and some first touches led to tackles being the second touch but a lot more encouraging.
    They seem to be listening to what Moyes is telling them and hands on coaching seems to be beginning to have an effect.
  • edited November 2017

Shocking touch by Masuaka

Not defending the touch as I have no idea why he'd need to roll his studs over the top of the ball. However, he's currently one of the few that are forward thinking (albeit it tad raw) and willing to attack the other teams defence. So I'll forgive him it despite my ;doh at the time

Hoping the point will be a platform. Not a great performance but not a bad one either. We certainly didnt deserve to lose it and, in all honesty, if we'd have won it would've been a stolen 3 points frpm not many proper chances created
  • Not bad considering there are only two outcomes in football - draw or lose.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those are the only two outcomes ;hmm ;biggrin
This discussion has been closed.