Less t’ think about? (Leicester H match thread Friday 24/11)

Comments

• edited November 2017
    Masuaku replaces Noble in only change from Watford, according to whufc bulletin.
  • We’re gonna win this 3-0.
  • edited November 2017
    That would be very nice.

We are on a +2hr time difference, and so game finishes going on midnight. Too late to watch a happy movie before bed, so going to bed glum and waking up glum is the hazard of a Friday night game. ;weep
  • edited November 2017

We’re gonna win lose this 3-0.

Fixed it for you ;ok
  • He's not the Moyesiah, he's a very naughty boy!
  • edited November 2017
    Ooh, punkeddie on Sky ;clap

(I have to say, there are still a lot of knuckle draggers out there. West Ham changed their profile pic on their facebook page today so that instead of being just the badge, it had a rainbow background added behind it. If you can bear it, you might want to read some of the comments to see just how (in)tolerant many of 'our' fans are. But, tbh, you can probably imagine it without having to go through the depressing experience if reading their views. My question to those people who say 'other stuff' shouldn't be brought into football... were you saying the same thing a few weeks back when the club updated its profile pic to have the badge with a poppy?)
  • In the Ling Edward in Stratford having pints
  • Do they come with points?
  • Flipping No Goals Carroll playing again. Wonder if he'll manage to get sent off tonight
  • Slojo said:

Flipping No Goals Carroll playing again. Wonder if he'll manage to get sent off tonight

He'll be trying his best again... (to get sent off that is)
  • Slojo said:

Flipping No Goals Carroll playing again. Wonder if he'll manage to get sent off tonight

Sorry Twist, but I really don't believe that for one bit, not intentionally anyway...

No Noble, Arthur has his chance further forward , where lots of people here have wanted to see him play, hope he also offers more support to Aaron...

Pls coyi coyi coyi
  • I think Carroll always gives 100% but it can make him a bit reckless at times. I think on Sunday he was also frustrated at the lack of service and support. On one occasion he won a header but saw there wasn't a team mate in Watfords half.
  • Need a good first 10 mins ;scarf
  • Slojo said:

I do so love seeing West Ham fans getting behind a player who gives everything when he is on the pitch. This is the true heart and soul of West Ham and the sort of spirit that the Davids are killing!
  • What a mess again. Useless defending
  • Just woeful.
  • The good thing is I feel absolutely nothing about conceding.

That's just how it is now.
  • The similarities with a Grant season are remarkable

A pretty listless, dire season in the league, with the only bright spot coming with a completely unexpected league cup win out of the blue courtesy of a brace from an otherwise ridiculed player
  • ;kanye There is no chance that we are staying in this league.
  • I still feel a lot of pain conceding at home. ;weep
  • I still feel a lot of pain conceding at home. ;weep

I wish I did.

But I don't.

Such is the inevitability of it all.
  • Only Everton Chelsea Arsenal City next XD
  • I think we all know the next goal is leicester’s, right?
  • England ladies team are winning 3-0
  • The similarities with a Grant season are remarkable

Chalk and cheese. Instead of The Undertaker we now have The Gravedigger in charge.

• Should ref stop game when not a head injury?
  • Why does Carroll drift to the wings?

Like why, he's rubbish and has zero pace

He's only effective with his physicality in the air
  • Why does Carroll drift to the wings?

Like why, he's rubbish and has zero pace

He's only effective with his physicality in the air
This discussion has been closed.