Liverpool (H) who will leak the least (4th November match thread)

Comments

• Jord don’t sit on the fence
    ;lol
  • We will smash them second half. Like Spurs.
  • Bilic has turned us into a bunch of headless chickens we can’t even pass a football
  • Noble booked for diving.

We're at that point now ;lol
  • No, we won’t.

Oh yes we will.
  • Only thing we will smash this season is goals against record
  • At least the half time boos will drown out the incessant fireworks round here
  • We are going to get relegated
  • Anyway what’s happened to Antonio
  • We are going to get relegated

WHU_Championship_in_7_months
  • I still feel we have a decent squad I just don’t know what’s happened to them
  • Moojor said:

No, we won’t.

Oh yes we will.
    I don’t know if you actually believe this or if you’re just subtly trying to highlight the bad pantomime that is our team at the moment.
  • There are definitely not three worse teams in the league than us.
  • Only Swansea worse than this shower
  • Moojor said:

No, we won’t.

Oh yes we will.
    I don’t know if you actually believe this or if you’re just subtly trying to highlight the bad pantomime that is our team at the moment.
    I believe we can. Everyone had written us off at Spurs but we won. We can do it again.
  • I still think we will come back second half
  • We have no defence that’s the problem
    They all have jelly legs after 20 mins
  • edited November 2017
    It’s like Groundhog Day

We don’t learn from any previous mistakes

Liverpool have been in gear 1 yet are cruising it

Ground has been silent from KO

How many games have we been torn apart on a counter from our corner

Why don’t we leave 3/4 back on the halfway line

Just a shambles

Sleepwalking to relegation
  • We are boring and embarrassing to watch.
  • I still feel we have a decent squad I just don’t know what’s happened to them

We do have a decent squad. Just no backbone. It's so easy to break us down.

On one of the few plus points it's refreshing to see Ogbonna try drive forward a bit. We need determination not only when defending but also pressing forward.

Bring on Carroll in the second half. Bring on Rice for noble too
  • Typically appalling. We can't even defend our own corners !
    Rice on for Fernandes, Rice into back 3 with Kouyate at RWB. Carrol on for Ayew.
    Later on Sakho on for Noble.
  • I think we will concede at least 2-3 more, and compound it by not even scoring a single goal against a Liverpool defence which has conceded the most away goals in the PL.

I mean, let that sink in. They’ve conceded 15 times away, more than us, more than Palace. And apart from Ayew’s chance early on, we have looked nowhere near scoring goal. Easiest game they’ve had all season.

Embarrassing and, worst of all, utterly predictable.
  • Is it my imagination or, under Bilic, do we concede a lot a lot of goals from our corners? It would be interesting to see some stats.
  • I thought we started well and then we once again shoot ourselves in the foot.

Why would all the CBs go up for a corner and leave us exposed to a very good counter attack team. It's just stupid.

• Moojor said:

Moojor said:

No, we won’t.

Oh yes we will.
    I believe we can. Everyone had written us off at Spurs but we won. We can do it again.
    I admire your optimism. I personally feel we have as much of chance of getting back into this game as Bradley Walsh does of winning the Nobel Prize.
  • Amazing watching our gameplan

Sit deep - defensive plan
    Let one player dribble the ball 30 yards before losing it - attacking plan

Honestly can’t believe what I’m watching
  • ;phew
    The fitness word been mentioned again
    Gladly tha not talking about
    ;scarf
  • We are a complete laughing stock. i think the thread title has been answered fairly quickly. What on earth do they do all week because they knew how Liverpool play but I just don't think Slav and our nonentities we have as our coaching staff have any idea what to do. Worse still 10 games in and we still haven't seemed to achieve any level of fitness because every team we've played the season have been quicker and fitter than us. It surely cannot go on.
  • Slav will be gone at FT.

Gives the owner two weeks to get somebody in.
This discussion has been closed.