How I hate the Spuds - 25th at Wembley (the only time we will get there this year) Cup Match Thread

Comments

• I'm sort of expecting them to field a stronger team than people expect. Knocking us out of the cup, another nail in our manager coffin.
    Great way to really get your fans super hyped for your next game.
    It's not like our first team seem up to putting them under much pressure.
  • Blood some reserve players and see if they can move up. We will desperately need some better subs in future.

Adrian
    Fonte Reid Collins
    Byram Noble Rice Masuaku
    Samuleson or Habzanovic
    Hernandez Martinez
  • Going for the #lambstotheslaughter option, then? ;hmm
  • I’m thinking.....

77C2C789-021B-49A2-900E-3EEA0FD46FEC
  • ;hmm cant figure out whats wrong with that lineup .........................wait a tick yes I can Hart in goal ;nonono
  • Out of interest...

Should Spurs reach the final, will it be played at another venue to avoid a home advantage scenario? Same goes for the FA Cup?
  • Don't worry Lukerz, we'll see that doesn't happen. ;lol
  • I was talking to one of the local Spuds yesterday, he reckons the reason we only got 4800 tickets is because under the agreement with Brent council they have to play some games with just the lower and middle tiers which reduces the capacity to 50,835.

He's said he'll be down the pub Wednesday night. Oh joy........
  • Think this is going to be a horrible week for us.

Worst West Ham side for many a year . Not worst players but a terrible side.

Mind you at least it’s not possible for us to be done for fielding a weakened team.
  • We field a weak team every week.
  • I'm very grateful to Spurs, they kept the Liverpool supporter behind me in the office quiet this week.
    Was not looking forward to yesterday after Friday but he was happy to just not talk about footy.
  • Does anybody truly want to watch this match? I'm really losing my enthusiasm for West Ham. It's not that we're doing badly, I didn't get like this during the last two times we were relegated, or the great escape season, or any other time we've underachieved but this is something else. There's something not right, it's frustrating and beyond disappointing. I'm just not feeling it right now and that's strange for me.
  • I haven’t enjoyed watching us once this season. I haven’t even enjoyed the victories because they’ve been awful football matches.
  • Me to theres something really wrong here .cant remember any one 20 min period when we looked like we were playing okay ;weep
  • Burnley away, Brighton at home. There, that's 2.
  • I can only see us getting beat 3-0 Spurs then on to our relegation battle
  • If after 40+ years of being put through this sadistic torture you set the bar really really low I find you can enjoy watching us, just because well you can and we’re all able to

;ok
  • Sakho Antonio and Ginge all out

Sakho has said he still wants to leave and that both clubs agreed to him going to Rennes for a medical. Says SB didn’t have to convince him to come back, he knew he had to come back, once it fell through because he believes that we couldn’t get a replacement in time.
  • Rice, Fernandes, Noble, Lanzini and Carroll will all start tomorrow according to whufc_bulletin.
  • edited October 2017
    Apparently the team tomorrow is:

Adrian
    Rice - Kouyate - Ogbonna
    Byram - Noble - Fernandes - Cresswell
    Lanzini - Ayew
    Carroll

So either 4-3-2-1 or 3-4-2-1.
  • If that is the team tomorrow we will be over run in midfield.
    Byram Noble Fernandes and Ayew!! Surely not away against Spurs!!
  • We're getting run over whoever plays
  • ;doh don't like the look of that team
  • Got to play the strongest team available, for me.
  • I've just noticed that The Apprentice is on at the same time. I don't know what to watch, a bunch of wannabes running around London trying to bash together a haphazard project before somebody gets fired, or The Apprentice.
  • Got to play the strongest team available, for me.

You can bet your bottom dollar it will be the strongest team - a certain somebody has his job to save!
  • Well, West Ham has claimed another victim.

Speaking to my season ticket-holding West Ham-supporting colleague earlier on and he's convinced we're going to win tonight and on Saturday.

Another mind broken by supporting West Ham...
This discussion has been closed.