Brighton (Home) Friday 20th 8pm (match thread)

Comments

• Says something that we need attacking threat and he’s taken off our record signing
  • 0-3 quality
  • Slav surely can’t survive this
  • Brighton are awful, and deserve to be win in 3-0.
  • Brighton fully deserve it.
  • I can't remember their keeper having to make even 1 good save...
    Oh how sad.....
  • Next level - Championship
  • If we could've signed Carvalho I feel he would have made the difference between us winning and losing some of these games. Not sure if we were ever interested in him but if we actually had any intentions to sign him then that would've made such a big difference to our season
  • The fans that have gone tonight will have had to put up with taking ages to get into the ground . RIP off prices for their food and drink and watch their team embarrass them again and then have to get out of that stadium and wait ages to get a train.
    Instead of moving the club forwards our chairmen have completely ruined the club and team.

Shocking absolutely shocking.
  • 3: nil at home what a joke,,, the players we have we should walk this.
  • not sure what I did in life to be punished like this tried to be a good person about 55years ago when I was 5, I woke up and said im going to be a West ham fan .could have picked any team but no had to be the hammers ,so guess I only have myself to blame ;weep ;weep ;weep
  • If we had signed Carvalho he would have gone the same way as all our players.
    He would lose his skill completely and his appetite for playing.

It says so much about the club that players who join us just become a shadow of the player they were after a little while.
    We ruin players !!
  • steve said:

not sure what I did in life to be punished like this tried to be a good person about 55years ago when I was 5, I woke up and said im going to be a West ham fan .could have picked any team but no had to be the hammers ,so guess I only have myself to blame ;weep ;weep ;weep

West Ham are good team to support,, it’s just lost it’s spark, and some other things
    ;sofa
  • ;doh I feel a little sick inside
  • Team is clearly not fit
  • to wear the shirt...
  • not fit to wear the shirt
  • Easiest game Brighton will have all season.
  • ;doh beat me to it Baz
  • Well, not only have they ruined an extra day this weekend, they have stuffed my birthday today. I have been diagnosed with a bad eye condition this week, I've been to the funeral of one of my best friends, have contracted a stinking cold and now this blooming shambles. 55 years of them and I'm done. Finally.
  • This comes from preseason then ,, when we was being told it’s to buildup fitness?
    Rubbish disorganised springs to mind
  • can we just get rid of Bilic tonight and stop messing about
  • We will go down
  • sorry to hear that Giant ;hug
  • After the last home game Ayew played he should not be playing.
    Why did we not try a youngster?

Playing Ayew is like playing an unfit Sunday league player .

Brightons first away top flight win since 1983 had to be against our gutless unfit team.

They are a complete disgrace but how many times have we said that about our awful team.
  • I reckon Martinez would have been a better option
  • steve said:

;doh beat me to it Baz

You are clearly not fit.... ;wink
  • Well, that was as poor as I have seen since Bilic has been manager.
  • Feel sorry for Suz not sure how she will take this ......just in case ;sofa
This discussion has been closed.