Burnley (Away) 14th October 3pm (match thread)

Comments

• We got away with one there, Harts challenge was a penalty all day long
  • It's clear to see that there is a law in this world that West Ham cannot have too many players available at any one time.

All Carroll has done is try to address this imbalance.

Please don't blame him.
  • Think that AC's sending off may be a blessing - it is going to force us to use Sakho who I think is a better fit with the likes of Lanzini and Chico
  • Gonna do well to get through this Burnley should've equalised lowton misses a free header

Need a 2nd
  • Riding our luck a bit at the moment
  • Carroll can’t have many points in fantasy league. About time he got dropped. COYI
  • Think Sakho needs to come on as Hernandez isn't going to hold up the ball so it just keeps coming back at us
  • Antonio looks to be out of steam. Bring on Masuaku.
  • We’ve defended well according to the radio.
  • I’m leaving ;yercoat

;weep
  • Carroll has really let us and Bilic down
  • What a joke
  • Gut wrenching the lads have done so well

Hard not to blame cresswell who was beaten so easily
  • You can’t lose a man at 27 minutes and expect anything out of a game. If we lose this Bilic will be under so much unfair pressure
  • Hart was elbowed in the head about 2 minutes before the goal. Where’s the consistency.
  • Well done West Ham, great result considering
  • Have to respect the point

Just hurts because the equaliser was so late

Carroll should've been benched for this and now faces a huge battle to get back into the side imo although he's bilic's favourite
  • edited October 2017
    Lawro said it would be 1-1.

This is a strange season

Who said Burnley never come back from being a goal down?
  • edited October 2017
    sweepy23 said:

Well done West Ham, great result considering

Considering what? That we had pretty much a full strength squad available?

Well done AC and Slav (for benching Sakho), we sit only 5 points above a side that only scored for the first time this season today
  • AC let us down ....
    Harsh, perhaps, foolish, yeh....
    Defended well, pity Cresswell was beaten easily for the cross...
    Never got to see the true game after the red card....
    Predicted the result but would have loved to be wrong and hang on for the 3 pts......
  • Baracks, that’s harsh.

Playing 63 minutes with 10 and you expect more?

I wasn’t referencing the line up but the circumstances
  • Two games where we’d have picked up more points if we had 11 men on the pitch.
  • Just feels like this season has been a complete waste of time so far.
  • ;angry not sure the first was a yellow ROBBED
  • AC did let us down, but nobody will be more angry than Andy with himself. He occasionally is that sort of player, gutsy, passionate, and always plays with his heart on his sleeve. Even with 10 men we could have beat them, we had a strong 2nd half, defended well, but were desperate for that 2nd goal. ;scarf
  • Lukerz said:

Just feels like this season has been a complete waste of time so far.

Yep, I'd say so. We are meandering along with a manager who probably isn't up to it and is unlikely to be kept on next season
  • Decent result in the end, hard working performance. Both AC fouls were yellow for me, even though he's looking at the ball ots dangerous to lead with the elbow and if Wood had done Reid like that people would've been foaming at the mouth. Complete and utter stupidity to go in again 90 seconds later, should apologize to very player. The second one could've been red on its own. Dodged a bullet with the hart penalty - nailed on.

Onwards and upwards and happy for Slav were picking up points

;ok
  • shoulda taken the 3 points but factors went against us a point is good though away from home
This discussion has been closed.