Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Other games - 30th Sep - 2nd Oct

Spurs looking ominously good again. 2-0 up on Huddersfield already.

I really don't like them, but I can't help but admire their football.
jay_in_cpt

Comments

• And Kane gets his 2nd with a great goal & 3rd Spurs goal...
    Sad to say, he's one of their own & well impressive
    MrsGrey
  • Huddersfield Plan A was to go for it. Always flawed.
  • At least we aren't the only ones who let in 3 away to Tottenham

Have to admit like you OCS that it's hard not to admire them despite the hatred of them
  • edited September 30
    Its a bit easier when you have Kane as your FF captain and have slid Trippier + Davies into your team just in time ;whistle

#blind squirrel
  • The way that Kane, who I understand is naturally right footed, struck his second goal with his left, was really impressive
    Bazshuayi
  • So alli can teach Tom Daley a few things - that was a disgusting cheating dive
    NEoldiron
  • Total slime ball. Did the same against us but the boy ref gave him a free kick that lead to their 3rd. ;angry
  • edited September 30
    Should have been a pen when the dodgy keeper tripped Erikson imo
  • Mrs G, it shouldn't have, this is the spuds we're talking about here ;whistle
  • Bazshuayi said:

Its a bit easier when you have Kane as your FF captain and have slid Trippier + Davies into your team just in time ;whistle

#blind squirrel

Shoulda captained Davies ;wink
  • Just pleased I did something right! Those 3 players (and the expected bonus points from Kane and Davies) on their own have scored more than my whole team did in GW3 and GW4! ;wahoo ;barrera ;poormf
    MrsGrey
  • Palace already one down and Roy Hodgson looks very forlorn indeed - could be a long afternoon for them
  • P7 W0 D0 L7 F0 A17 Pts0

As bad as we've been, at least we're not Palace.
  • Everton 0-1 Burnley keeps us 15th.
  • A minutes applause at St James's Park for the passing of Freddie Shepherd.

I'm don't like that a minutes silence has been replaced by clapping.
  • I think that he is my friend's cousin.
  • Suze, when I pop my clogs, there'll be a few quid behind the bar to celebrate my passing.
    Thinking about it, for some reason, that doesn't sound quite right ;biggrin
  • Suze, he was the one who was caught in a News of the World sting ridiculing Newcastle fans. I'm not sure they thought a minutes silence would have been respected. (he turned out not to be my friends cousin... that was who he was caught with in the Fake Sheikh tape ;doh
  • I do remember that about Shepherd and maybe that was part of the reason why they decided on a minutes clapping.

Personally I don't like it.
  • Does it seem like there is a move towards making only the Remembrance Day (or month, as it seems to be nowadays ;angry) a silent thing?
  • Oh no be because they do silence for victims of terrorism don't they? Ignore me I'm just thinking aloud.
  • I would think that applauding the victims of a terrorist attack would send out the wrong message. We know the terrorists hear what they want to hear and I would expect a minute of applause to be interpreted as well done, go kill some more.
    A minute's silence is much more sombre in this case and sends out an unambiguous message.
    MrsGreySuzanneClaret
  • Clapping to celebrate a life lived.

Silence to commemorate / remember the fallen.
    IronHerbMrsGreyExpat_HammerNEoldironMunichHammer
  • So that's how the Icelandic chant started...
  • Seems fair enough, suz ;ok