Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Other games this weekend 23-25th Sept

Sane tugged down in box; ref has clear view, but turns it down.

Sane then booked for protesting.

Pathetic by the officials

Comments

• Palace are DOOMED! Perhaps they should ask if they can continue their season in the Championship
  • Palace still haven't even scored a goal. Man United and Chelsea next, too.
    MunichHammer
  • It is a truly staggering statistic. Has any side ever had to wait till October for a league goal I wonder??..
  • It is a truly staggering statistic. Has any side ever had to wait till October for a league goal I wonder??..

Are you sure they will get a goal in October? ;wink it could easily be November
  • It all depends on when they play us ;hmm
    MrsGrey
  • And on another note, great free kick and goal from Coutinho for Liverpool's 2nd goal ;clap
    MrsGrey
  • That was a really good free kick

Are you sure they will get a goal in October? ;wink it could easily be November
    No, they play is on October 28th.
  • How many goals do we need Liverpool to score to drop Leicester below us?
  • Vardy back to his old cheating ways again. When will they clamp down on his conning of referees?
    MrsGrey
  • Leicester get a goal back from a Vardy cheat to win a free kick and a clear foul by Okazaki on the keeper. Shame.

According to an article I read it is the first time ever that a team from one of top four tiers of English football has gone the first six games of the season without a win, never mind a goal.
  • Zaza scored a late winner for Valencia (he got a hattrick last week) and in the ensuing celebrations, the manager pulled his hamstring.

#howyouknowit'snotWestHam
  • I realised it wasn't about West Ham as soon as I read hat trick
  • MNF-Carra outraged at Liverpool's approach to defending ;lol
  • Apparently Palace are up against it now as Benteke has been ruled out for six weeks. Their goal fest is really going to dry up now.
    MrsGreycarsonroadboyJorderz_Slaven_A_Good_Time
  • So Palace are this season's Sunderland, which leaves 2 teams that we need to be better than....
  • West Brom and Huddersfield clearly cover that off. ;biggrin
  • Home at Swansea and Brighton with an away trip to Burnley could/should get us at least 5 points (min) so it'll start looking better
  • We really ought to be setting our sights higher than 5 points from that lot?
    Expat_Hammer
  • minimum 10 from the next 4 games
    Fortuneseeker
  • Real Madrid are quite good.
  • Not related to last weekend but in the CL yesterday, pretty much whenever the commentary cut to ManCity or Liverpool de Bruyne or Coutinho failed to beat the first man at free kicks or corners. So it isn't just us
  • Sideshow Bob.

Having one of those weeks ;biggrin
  • You know you are in trouble when you have not secured a single point, scored a single goal, all your senior strikers are now injured and you are looking to secure the services of one Carlton Cole.

At least how reported in the Mirror, for what it is worth.

CC, bless him, he may be legend to some and most of us have a real soft spot for him, but the messiah, he is not.

Palace really are doomed
  • you just know he will score against us if they get him ;nonono
  • You're really in trouble when it's reported he'd rather go to the Championship than join you.
    chicagohammer
  • All he has to do is wait a while and he can play for Palace in the Champo

#sorted
    grey_til_I_dye