West Ham vs Tottenham - 12:30 Saturday 23.9.17 (match thread)

Comments

• #conservative
  • edited September 2017
    Obiang injury is a real problem.
    Noble and his sideways passing and lack of speed could be a real issue.
  • edited September 2017
    Referee already deciding which rules he will implement and which he wont.

Cresswell pulled back after robbing the spurs player, Cresswell could have stayed on his feet and made a meal yet he was pulled and so its a foul, that should have been a yellow without any doubt, Cressers asked for it but the ref refused to play the rule. He will no doubt apply that rule sometime in this game however. There was no doubt it was for the pull back on our players shoulder as our player was breaking.

Refs are so poor regarding consistency!
  • The tackle was clean from Aurier on Arnie there, but he was dragging him to the ground with a big handful of his shirt!
  • Pretty much even game

Arnautovic looking our most likely route he's just lacking the final ball

Hernandez struggling to stay onside

Midfield and defence coping well although you can see the class in some of spurs play
  • Antonio injured. I see his pre-match fitness test was nice and thorough.
  • To be replaced with Carroll....another player who may have a knock

Sakho anyone....

Tbf Antonio has been anonymous and Hernandez has hardly proven he's a better option in a game like this

May need Carroll ability to win the ball
  • David Pleat really does like the sound of his own voice.
  • Absolutely blatant handball missed in the penalty area, and then Spurs score.
  • Mistake from Carroll

Poor goal from what has been a game where we've been well in it
  • What I'm the world was Kouyate doing? He jumped out of the way of the ball
  • edited September 2017
    Dreadful pass by Carroll, but surely offside.

Edit, no, was onside as the law stands, but that's why the law is so poor, offside but inactive from the original pass, but scores from the next pass.
  • If we're brave in
    alderz said:

What I'm the world was Kouyate doing? He jumped out of the way of the ball

Pace and height of the ball at that distance, I think he thinks it's a pass for someone else. He should've dealt with it but it's a bad pass
  • Aurier flung the ball away with his arm a minute before the goal. Joke.
  • Game over. Will be 4 or 5 now.
  • Pathetic defending. We are in for a thrashing.
  • well Harry Kane for Fantasy Captain was worth it i guess. Looks like my match thread streak comes to an end.
  • Agggggghjjjjdkkkkk, why does every single one of our set pieces fail to beat the first man? Players should be docked a week's wages for it. Pathetic.
  • Really frustrating how Arnautovic just gives up and moans whenever something doesn't go for him instead of reacting and putting pressure on the defense
  • Powder puff as an attacking threat. Slow and lumbering in midfield.
  • edited September 2017
    It all went wrong from Antonio's injury, till then all even IMO..
    We look disjointed , have to agree that when Arnie has found himself in a good position he has been wasteful...
    Zab has put a shift in, but 2-0 down at ht, a long afternoon or a 3-2 comeback...
    It's over to you Slav coyi
  • Joe Hart really is a rubbish keeper.

Most of the goals we've conceded this season, he has just stood there and watched the ball go in the net.

Guardiola knew exactly what he was doing last season!
  • In his defence the initial save from Ali was a good save

But yea it was even except for 2 moments of class that frankly Tottenham and we do the

Arnie is impressing but needs to be more decisive but he's showing a he'll of a lot more than others

Once again we miss Lanzini
  • WHU had no shots at goal and midfield looks labored. Sakho and Ayew the only real ammunition in the locker. Will need to change formation 4-2-3-1.
  • Stat on the stream I'm watching gave WH pass completion as 58%
  • Joe Hart really is a rubbish keeper.

Most of the goals we've conceded this season, he has just stood there and watched the ball go in the net.

Guardiola knew exactly what he was doing last season!

I would like a giant disagree button for this post
This discussion has been closed.