Other games this weekend (exclduing West Ham)

13»

Comments

• Anyone else have the pleasure of David Pleat doing co comm on this early game ;angry ;doh
    The drivel that comes out his mouth.....
  • Okay does anyone speak Portuguese? In Spanish Jesus is pronounced Hay-zoos but the City player is from Brazil so is it different?
  • I see Man City have scored in the seventh of the additional five minutes added on time
  • Man City got out of jail there, quite a fractious ending, Gardiola's antics particularly annoyed me.
  • jay

Luckily, got a Sky stream.

I have absolutely NO idea why anyone pays that man money.

Sterling incites fans on to the pitch, giving the stewards and police lots of agg in the process, and wonders why he got a 2nd yellow.
  • That was a shocking 2nd yellow imo
  • Herb

Not for me.

He pushed past a steward to get to the fans.

It wasn't malicious, but it was thoughtless, and potentially dangerous.

If he'd been done for taking his shirt off, I'd have had some sympathy.

For running into the fans like that? No, he got what he deserved, imo.
  • The first live game this bank holiday Sunday is WBA v Stoke... what kind of hell is this?
  • Suze

Do you want me to give you some streams for the Chelsea game?
  • No thanks, but it's good of you to offer.

To be honest I'm not really paying it a lot of attention as I'm doing abit of pre-course research.
  • Suz

Would you like me to send you a recording of our Newcastle game?

;wink
  • ;nonono

;weep

;run

;sofa
  • Liverpool v Arsenal

Lacazette not in the starting 11 ;angry
  • Liverpool 1-0 Arsenal

Should be 3-0
  • edited August 2017
    Neville and Carragher been livid at Arsenals defending is more entertaining than the game.

;lol
  • Makes me feel so much better Arsenal can't defend to save their lives either. Arsenal fan tv should cheer us all up later ;lol
  • Souness at half time ;lol
  • 3-0

Game over.....

There's a shellacking on the cards here.
  • 4-0

Even Sturidge scored
  • Burnley let get a draw at Wembley. At least one team in claret and blue showed some fight this weekend.
  • Watching the Liverpool/Arsenal game, I enjoyed the game but was also depressed, LIverpool were on fire but the comments re Arsenal were more telling, comments such as awful, laborious, no fight, abject, all comments made about us yesterday.

And yet there were occasions when Arsenal still strung together some passes and constructed some decent moves, something we could not do against Newcastle, no disrespect but Newcastle are not Liverpool.

It really showcased fro me just how poor we were/are in comparison
  • I think arsenal desperately need to play us as for sure we can hand them a morale boosting 3 or 4 goal margin victory without even breaking sweat