Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation (continued)

Comments

• Good luck to Randy!
  • Mexican, you say? Pablo Barrera due a comeback?
  • BREAKING: Middlesbrough confirm that they have agreed a deal in principle with West Ham to sign Darren Randolph.

Rumoured 5m fee too, which would be brilliant. Championship is about his level IMO
  • Means Hart can have the #1 shirt too
  • Nothing at all against Randy but he needs first team football and, to be frank, there are few of us that have any real confidence in him when hes in goal for us. Hope its 5M and hope he does well for them
  • The fact that he's off to boro must surely vindicate the decision to get Hart - after all, it's not as though he's off to one of the better Prem clubs. In other words Hart is surely the significant step up that many believe is the case?
  • Randy did okay for us, that save against LFC from Henderson sticks out as does the treble save in the cup.

He didn't make many howlers and kept us In a few of those cup games. Problem was he should've been pulled about three games before he was last season, probably before the Hull away game.

Wish him all the luck in the future

• The fact that he's off to boro must surely vindicate the decision to get Hart - after all, it's not as though he's off to one of the better Prem clubs. In other words Hart is surely the significant step up that many believe is the case?

Not sure about that logic. Hart couldn't get a job at ANY Pl club last season.....

• Couldn't or didn't want to?
  • I suspect that was more to do with his salary than his ability
  • Oooh. ;wahoo
  • Rumours that Adrian could be off to Newcastle or Palace. Can't say I blame him
  • Looks like he's here now so gonna get behind him

Hoping to be impressed, now to get Chicarito over the line then we are almost set for the season

Hart
    Zab Reid Ogbonna Cressy
    Noble Kouyate
    Antonio Lanzini Arnie
    Hernandez

Adrian
    Byram Fonte Collins Masuaka
    Obiang Fernandes
    Feghouli Ayew Snodgrass
    Carroll

Pretty good depth that
  • Signing starting 11 players rather than squad additions.
  • Arnie is pretty much official pictures of him holding up the shirt apparently
  • Bats scores another couple. Chelsea are so not going to let him go. Why couldn't Conte keep him on the bench at the end of the season and give up on him ;weep
  • So pleased that Costa as left the league haven't disliked a striker as much as him since Diouf....
  • I liked Costa - he had the look of a stilletto wielding petty thief from the back streets of Marseille or Naples - someone who would rob your granny ;biggrin
  • I liked Costa - he had the look of a stilletto wielding petty thief from the back streets of Marseille or Naples - someone who would rob your his own granny ;biggrin

• Has he actually gone anywhere?
  • IMG_1283

He looks like a kidnapping victim, all that is missing is a copy today's newspaper being held up as proof of the date.
  • Is he waiting for one of our other wingers to be sold so he can pinch their squad number?
  • I liked Costa - he had the look of a stilletto wielding petty thief from the back streets of Marseille or Naples - someone who would rob your his own granny ;biggrin

And then complain that she didn't have much in her purse....
  • Cos he robbed her last week as well
  • Apparently we're signing Jota from Brentford.
  • IMG_2869

Is it me or does Nobes looks like Arthur Daley? ;whistle
  • It's you
This discussion has been closed.