Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Jack Collison new u14/16s coach

Has been reported on KUMB, and tweeted/instagrammed by the lad himself, that he's coming home.
https://twitter.com/jackcollison?lang=en

Jack collison‏Verified account @jackcollison 3h3 hours ago

ITS OFFICIAL!!!... So excited to say that I will be returning to West Ham as Lead U14/u16

Welcome home Jack.
TwistandShoutHammerwombatalderzMunichHammertomkinsworldclassFlorinRaduclious

Comments

• Welcome home, Jack!
    FlorinRaduclious
  • Things like this always make me feel good about the game. Same as Potts and Dicks being at the club
    MunichHammerMrsGreyTwistandShouttomkinsworldclassFlorinRaducliousdeehammerHappyHammer_ish
  • Back where he belongs
    ;wahoo
    FlorinRaducliousdeehammer
  • Good luck to him coyi
    FlorinRaduclious
  • ;wahoo ;wahoo

This is great news... welcome home Jack ;biggrin
  • Intelligent, enthusiastic, ex-international. If I was a trainee 14 year old footballer, I'd worship this bloke. A brilliant appointment. ;ok
    FlorinRaducliousHappyHammer_ish
  • Hope he does very well , to be a new Tony cross ;bowdown
  • Apparently he turned down Arsenal and more money to come to us....

There are some players that get a following that has nothing to do with how good a player they was...
    MrsGreyalderzFlorinRaducliousdeehammer
  • I'm just gonna agree/excellent everything in this thread.

Fantastic news. He always comes across so well in interviews; seems really down to earth, and clearly loves the game and our club. He has done his apprenticeship at Peterborough U18/U21's so comes with a bit of outside experience.

I always felt we owed him as a result of potentially worsening his injuries (and his career) by having him play with painkillers for a while.

Finally, I remember Ravel after being compared to Gazza responding he hadn't heard of him. Lots of young kids will not have heard of players we consider impressive. Well, Collison can regale the kids of his training and game days with current international and Real star Gareth Bale. Along with the fact that Collison can explain to them that he himself came through the West Ham ranks, made the first team as a regular, and represented his country. As Kuching stated above, if I was in Collison's youth group I'd be listening to his every word.

Basically I could not be happier with this appointment. ;wahoo
    jay_in_cpttomkinsworldclassalderz
  • Hadn't even thought about that tbh, but yeah he'll be able to say to them that he played with Reid and Noble and a few other first teamers too
    deehammerFlorinRaduclious
  • Jack and Matty Etherington are on/co hosting talksport tomorrow night on Saggers 7-10 o clock slot.