2017/18 West Ham kit

1235»

Comments

• I've still got that shirt
  • How is the Kids Medium?
  • How is the Kids Medium?

He knows their past present and future events!
    ;wahoo ;yercoat
  • I am the archmage of the universe mate
  • edited July 2017
    I know that some of you have previously said you'd like the shirt without the sponsors name on it.

Well, I have just noticed that the official West Ham auction site has a few home, away and GK shirts from last season without the Betway logo across the front.

I don't know what sizes, I didn't look closely, but it might be worth keeping an eye on that site (obviously they won't ever be selling the current season kit, I don't think). You might be able to pick up a (slightly out of date) bargain. ;ok

• Wonder which shirt had the biggest collar?
  • The XXXXL I'd imagine ;whistle
  • The XXXXL I'd imagine ;whistle

Few years back, I once see WHU t-shirt "dagenham market "8XL sadly no collars,
    But if ,,,
  • Ok , this is slightly worrying/frustrating, it is always tricky buying on line, especially when you are abroad and cannot just pop into a store to return something, I am a fairly large body type with a 48" chest.
    The size guide on the whu store site reflects a 48" home shirt as XL, the training shirt as XXL and a T-shirt as XXXL.

Why??

I know I was surprised when I tried on a XXL polo shirt at the store and it was too small,

I understand that I live in America and this am closer to a medium over here, but I never have any confidence that what I buy from our on-line store will actually fit.

Ok rant over
  • Hi chicago,
    I bought this years away shirt in XXL. Last year I bought XL.

Now I do like to buy an oversize shirt, no really, as I wear it over a hoody in the depths of winter. I have put a little weight on, I know you can't tell ;biggrin, but the XL was smaller than last years. It must have something to do with the styling. ;whistle
  • edited July 2017
    Great nephews birthday today.

There was a bit of a party.

The kids kit is fab.

IMG_0380
  • Great nephews birthday today.

There was a bit of a party.

The kids kit is fab.

IMG_0380

Bit soon in the season to be campaigning for the second coming of old Harry, isn't it? Give Bilic a chance! ;)
  • 3rd kit apparently

IMG_2281
  • I like it :) apart from the buttons going down ? seems to go down to far O_o
  • Collar ;weep
  • Collar means you should have a tie,,, and it should be a do it self bow-tie ;lol
    So when there in a team huddle, capt starts staighting the bow ties