2017/18 West Ham kit

Comments

• If they are going to showcase a black kit do it with some light around it. Doing black in a dark background ???

looks good for a third kit but don't like it as our main away kit.
  • I preferred our kits under Adidas. I'm not a fan of Umbro at all.
  • Someone buy this for me.

Cheers ;ok

Ill get you one bud, kids medium?
  • I really really like it but £55? ;weep
  • Must admit always preferred the Adidas kits, that's probably the biased 1980-87 glory days coming out of me, but I don't mind this one tbh

Still anything is better than chaffing your nipples on a 1980 Admiral replica

Cheers ;ok

;lol
  • I quite like it but I bought the TIW kit last year will stick with that for now, if I keep wearing black people might think I am a goth ;lol
  • I like it, my even be tempted to buy it. Think it would look better in the old addidas style, extending the stripes down to the end of the sleeves and down the sides. Nonetheless, good effort. ;ok

Cheers ;ok

Sorry OCS, problem with the order, kids medium sold out already, apparently a big order from someone called 'Suz' ;hmm
  • Every pre-season it's the same thing Twist ... ;angry
  • Apparently leaked new home kit, as it's already for sale abroad.

All I can say is ;hmm
  • Looks like this years Burnley kit without the collar.
  • Another snap here:

IMG_1405
  • Is it me or does the blue colour look off?

Think that looks horrendous personally. And that badge!
  • It's looking like the away shirt for me.
  • edited June 2017
    The colours look wrong...

Are we sure this isn't Mickey?
  • It does have the Umbro logo though.

The colour thing could just be the picture - colours don't always show 'true' (as I know from ebay disappointments ;weep )
  • edited June 2017
    Vorse - I remember last season the same store leaked both the home/away kits, so reckon this could be genuine. It's due official release this Thursday I think.
  • Luke ok, if so don't like it much....

I think the away kit looks much smarter...
  • Nope, don't like it ;whome
  • edited June 2017
    Worst kit I've ever seen
  • It reminds of and old pro star shirt that I would wear when I played under 10s football
  • Hamstew said:

It reminds of and old pro star shirt that I would wear when I played under 10s football

;lol
    The good old days when 'XL' was really small and the 'small' looked like a dress ;clap
  • That's an awful

The sleeves
    The badge
    The V shadow thing

Really horrible
  • To think someone's actually gone. "So out of these we all like this one yes?"
  • Hamstew said:

To think someone's actually gone. "So out of these we all like this one yes?"

Was Stevie Wonder in charge of that ?