Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

The Boleyn Arms - Post April Pre Christmas Limited Edition

Welcome to The Boleyn Arms - a West Ham United virtual public house, and a West Ham Institution.

Now in our new home on WHU 606, this is a pleasant hostelry is open for Hammers/Irons to discuss matters relating to football, West Ham United or anything else.

WUMs are barred from this establishment, although friendly fans of other clubs are welcome to come in and enjoy the claret and blue atmosphere.

Please do not deface the pictures of players past and present, that adorn the walls in this establishment (and that includes the one of Jimmy Neighbour, R.I.P.) As with the rest of this site, have fun but please avoid anything racist, sexist, homophobic and any comments that promote negative racial or cultural stereotypes, whether said in jest or not.

Please also bear in mind that users of all ages are on this forum. Therefore please refrain from any content of an adult nature or anything unsuitable for users of all ages.

So come in and join us for our final season at The Boleyn Ground continuing our journey under Messrs. Gold, Sullivan & Brady onwards and back up where we belong!

In previous opening periods of this thread, originally established on BBC 606 by V8Iron under the title "Let's all sign up to this" on the 17th May 2007, we have now achieved postings totaling 139,539 (BBC 606 total) + 178,989 = 318,528 and counting.

On March 8th 2013 the 250,000 milestone was passed with a post by Woosie. Well done Woosie and all who have contributed to this Hammer's Institution since May 2007 - Well done guys!

On the weekend of 12th/13th April 2014 with the posting of the 35th comment The Boleyn Arms have passed our post total on BBC 606 well done guys V8 would be proud!

Now entering our eighth year, it gives me great pleasure to re-dedicate this plaque. To those who on BBC 606 defended this place through the deadly days of the Spring and Summer of 2007 .... their names will however live on here forever; though some are lost to us now:
VEight Iron
CockneySikh
Half-Egg Half-Biscuit
Espania Hammer
Schoffie
HammerDoc
Ironthru
Iirrrooonnnsss
AlanTaylors2nd
Localgroundhopper
TexasHammer
Laurasupababe
ShakyDropalot
HorshamHammer
AndyDennis
Fireiron
L'Orealman
Trevsdeftheader
MNITF

In memory of absent friends
Moorowasmagic
Hammerman69
Sledgehammer

;poppy ;poppy ;poppy
Laurasupababe

Comments

• Welcome to the new gaff ladies, gentlemen and you lot
    Hammerwombat
  • Talking of new gaffs

Encore_New

and inside
    Encore_01b
    MrsGreyHammerwombatLaurasupababe
  • ;wave raining here (of course it's bank holiday) so I've been cleaning out cupboards. Oh the glamour ;diva
  • T'is sumptuous and sunny in Surrey
  • Oh the joys of local elections,

so far we have pledged our votes to the Conservatives, labour and the green party today ;lol
    SuzanneClaretMrsGrey
  • That's a lot of white meringue in that photo ;nonono
  • Greetings from my annual leave ;wave ;coffee
  • ;wave

Greetings from getting my fringe trimmed.
  • I have just ordered a new filter for my vacuum cleaner ;diva
  • This follows the order I placed yesterday for a Roof Trim Cover ;diva
  • OMG, it's true ........... Suzanne is roofless

;biggrin

;yercoat
  • ;biggrin ;redwine
  • edited May 2
    I knew she was ruthless..... ;run
  • Happy star Wars day ;wave
    uposSuzanneClaret
  • ;wave

I think this is going to be a good day. ;pray
    Expat_Hammer
  • ;wave

Hope so.

;wahoo
  • And so it was. ;wahoo
  • Good morning one and all ;wave ;coffee
  • Brilliant this place is still going ;biggrin
  • and so are you ;lol
    Laurasupababe
  • Morning Expat ;biggrin
    Good to see you, how are you?
  • Excellent thanks Laura, a grandpa now ;biggrin

How are you and the fabulous four (or more ?) doing
    Laurasupababe
  • edited May 8
    Congratulations to you and Mrs Expat ;biggrin
    Things are ok with the clan and no four are more than enough work thanks ;lol
    The clan and I arrived back in UK in January this year after 18 months living in Adelaide MrLSB joined us in February and it looks like we'll be going back this time to Sydney sometime in July for a 2 years. We're currently living at my Dad's as we rented our cottage out while we were in Adelaide.
  • Still international jet setting then ;biggrin
    Hopefully I will be doing that again when I start my new job in Wales ;lol

Great to hear that everything is still good with you and yours ;thumbsup
  • What part of Wales will you be working in?
  • How long is the contract for?
  • edited May 8
    6 months, once they finally sort out my start date

Read your IM and have acted accordingly ;biggrin
    Laurasupababe
  • edited May 8
    How long have you been Grandparents?