The 'couldn't think where else to put this' and decided it didn't merit a new thread thread

Comments

• As Cunning as a Fox Who's Just Been Appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University
  • Lord white adder you have taken vale silence, would like to talk about it ;lol
  • Who would have noticed another madman round here ? ;whistle
  • It's like the opposite of where's Wally ;lol
  • Former Hammer Davio NSerenko has just been sacked by German 4th Division Pipinsried after internal trouble such as skipping training and old debts. He was so promising in 2009 - how can life leave the tracks in such a complete way?
  • By joining West Ham? ;biggrin
  • Herb - that would ruin your health and leave your knee ligaments in shreds but Savio seems to have been completely different
  • Wasn't Pipinsried a character in Lord of the Rings?
  • It's somewhere in Bavaria but I couldn't put a pin in it on a map.
  • 60km north west of Munchen
  • IMG_1862

Apparently an Abramovic property speculation in Limosol. 30m euros and it's yours. 9 beds, sea front and overlooked by a hotel.
  • Nah,I wouldn't go more than 29m.
  • Nigel Reo'-Coker and George Moncur both signed for Leyton Orient
  • Congratulations and well done to the England Women, beating France to go into the semis. ;scarveng ;clap
  • It was a tense game, with France playing the better football but Taylor took her goal well when the chance presented itself.

Semi-final is on Thursday.
  • Lionesses beat the French?

# It's coming 'homme' ( Oui, je l'ai dit ;cool )
  • It was a entertaining match and some quality on display.

A English football team in Two consecutive semis, go lionesses...
  • edited July 2017
    Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone, Uncle Buck etc) is the latest celebrity to align the mighty Iron's flag to his mast as a keen supporter (or at least has got papped in a beautifully retro 2000 home shirt):

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/891708825971159041/DjoOAf6S?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://www.joe.co.uk/entertainment/football-fans-are-confused-by-the-sight-of-macaulay-culkin-in-a-west-ham-shirt-135950

COYI you filthy animal..
  • I'm kind of less than bothered that he is a westham supporter. Not that I actually believe he is. Unless he has made a film with Ray (you slag) winstone and the cool rubbed off on him.
  • Ray (you slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag) winstone
    Fixed it for ya! ;ok ;wink
  • Might still be a couple of a's short there Grey. ;biggrin
  • Can you imagine.... ;nonono

A United States soldier holds up a jungle centipede during the Vietnam war, 1967.

IMG_1294
  • Yeah, the Beatles were big in the 60s too ;wink

• This was a really interesting article, and shows just how much goes into signing players

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40671838
  • On squeezing past Norwegian minnows Rosenborg 0-1, St Brendan:
    It was a big performance. Everybody was talking about the pressure of the game, to play that way was sensational.
    Clearly suffering from hyperinflation of the superlatives.
  • Brendan Rodgers to journalists:
    Before I was a coach, nobody had ever tried to score a goal before.
    It's crazy to think it, because we're so used to the concept now, but back when I joined José, that's José MOURINHO in case you didn't know, I just call him José because we're friends, but anyway back when I joined José at Chelsea I said to him -
    and I remember this so vividly - I said to him: "Hey José, do you think maybe we should try and score a goal?" That season we went on to win the league with records goals scored, and by the next year? Well, everyone and their mum was trying to score goals! Originally, José wanted to call it 'Scoring a Brendan' or just 'Brending' instead of scoring, but I don't need the attention like that. I'm satisfied in the knowledge that the game just, well, it wasn't the same before I came along.
  • Nice, a new mureal next to old girl on priory road...

IMG_1295
  • some idiot has already 'tagged' it - top right ;angry
  • whoops - my bad - thats the artists tag !!! ;doh
  • edited August 2017
    I see that Millwall will have their first loss of the season Tonight...

Footballs back baby... ;wahoo
This discussion has been closed.