The 'couldn't think where else to put this' and decided it didn't merit a new thread thread

Comments

• I know this may not be everyones cup of tea and there is no malice intended, but I saw the gist of this today and it made me smile:

Diane Abbott was asked for her opinion on Carillion today and after a bit of fluster and bluster replied that: "It sounded like a really big number"

;lol
  • I wonder what she thought of Marillion....
  • She thought Marillion was the Mother of Rillion?

Ok, I'll get my ;yercoat
  • ;lol I like that one ;thumbsup
  • Whereas Boris assured us it was what the UK would save after Brexit.
  • I thought Carillion was to be Corbyn new name when instated as glorious leader....
  • Been thinking a bit about Noble.

Does anyone else think that he is at his best when he is playing in the same side as a maverick, expressive forward?

I can think of three of his better periods - in the second half of Tevez’s season, in Payet’s season and this season once Arnie has found his form. When not in this situation he is a whole lot less effective?

I bet, for example, he would have been hugely effective had he been playing with Di Canio
  • edited January 2018
    Barack’s, I think it may be that his short comings are not as evident when we have a player that can keep the ball.

His pace is a big problem and when we don’t have some upfront that can hold on to the ball to stop quick transitions he gets exposed.

Counter to that Kouyate becomes less of an asset as we don’t need his mad dashing about when we have ball retention.
  • The Horror of it....

A8419512-ED72-4A9C-8ADB-87B9FB324EC5
  • I don’t want either half. ;nonono
  • MATCH DAY BANDAGES ? ;nonono
  • scum

#fixed it for ya
  • I've been wondering this for a while.... which forum users do you find yourself agreeing & disagreeing with most often?
  • I tend to agree with myself most of the time ;hmm ;wink
  • F6344A22-2BBF-4B99-B552-F6C2C3FD73B2

Got back from work to see these bad boys on the porch
    ;ok
  • I've been wondering this for a while.... which forum users do you find yourself agreeing & disagreeing with most often?

Answering my own question here but I often find myself agreeing (or clicking the "excellent" button) on Alderz & Champo. Also Luke and Cuz a little as well.
  • Mainly myself. ;whistle
  • Never gave it a thought before. Now I'll quietly worry about it... ;puzzled
  • Never gave it a thought before. Now I'll quietly worry about it... ;puzzled

Me to now, but in all seriousness I only agree and disagree if I genuinely do, however even if I disagree I do respect other posters because one post or thread that I don’t the next I probably do, I enjoy posting and reading other views on here and in all honesty sometimes through other people’s posts I’ve kind of changed my thought process, so carry on guys and keep up the good work

Answering my own question here but I often find myself agreeing (or clicking the "excellent" button) on Alderz & Champo. Also Luke and Cuz a little as well.
    I suddenly feel the pressure to say good stuff
  • Let us know when you start Alders ;wink

# ;run

I always agree with the Greys ;ok
  • Bazshuayi said:

Let us know when you start Alders ;wink

# ;run

You’ve made an enemy today

I always agree with the Greys ;ok
    Obvs
  • I know there have been some grumbles about our new crest but have a look at what Leeds came up with

• theres a chicken leg in front of it, I cant see it properly ;hmm
  • alderz said:

Bazshuayi said:

Let us know when you start Alders ;wink

# ;run

You’ve made an enemy today
    ;whome
  • edited January 2018
    I think the guy we got from Arsenal, who came to rebrand us, has moved on to Leeds and rebranded them. Hence the awful new badges at both clubs.
  • If thats a chicken leg, then surely it should be Bradford City.
This discussion has been closed.