Andy Carroll

Comments

• Also that is not a picture of a man partying as you promised me. That is a man sitting on a wall.

'Chilling all night with Carroll... '

2nd pic where is 'hammered'

Screenshot_20170725-112211
  • At least shes protecting his shoulder from injury ;thumbsup
  • edited July 2017
    I'm glad to see in both those pictures he is sitting down. Let's hope he wasn't doing any ;nolan

• especially BREAK dancing with ACs record.
  • edited July 2017
    Would I rather he was not out - of course. In an ideal world all our boys main hobby outside football would be stamp collecting. However if the club has given him time off he is allowed to leave his house. As long as he is not doing anything that worsens his injury or lowers his fitness then that is okay. If he is at a 'nightclub' I'm presuming he's not dancing which could worsen his injury, pictures show no dancing. Beers are not ideal because of the high calorific content, but a few vodka tonics do not affect fitness but do give you a head ache the next day. If that day is also a day he has been given off then that's up to him. In all honesty as I've said previously I'm not sure why he's been given the time off, I would have thought he should be at pre-training, but it seems he has.

Above all my greatest question is why is he wearing a backpack on a night out?
  • Does anyone know the context to this? A best friends wedding? A relatives milestone birthday?

And does his injury preclude any kind of fitness work? ;hmm
  • edited July 2017
    The backpack is filled with weights - it's part of his rehab. #alwaysworking ;wink

More concerning to me is why is he wearing a hat indoors? Are there no standards any more. ;weep
  • Does anyone know the context to this? A best friends wedding? A relatives milestone birthday?

And does his injury preclude any kind of fitness work? ;hmm

Dunno, OCS, but as I said - his missus was posting on instagram about her sister's birthday 2 days ago.
  • Re Carroll, he could be doing the conga through Albert Square for all I care, he will only be fit for half the season, no matter what he does.
  • In which case its all irrelevant
  • He is getting paid a huge sum of money and he is out in Ibiza partying when injured, didn't Slav make comments about AC before about applying himself in all forms of life to achieve his potential.
  • MrsGrey said:

The backpack is filled with weights - it's part of his rehab. #alwaysworking ;wink

More concerning to me is why is he wearing a hat indoors? Are there no standards any more. ;weep

This is a pet hate ;angry
  • Show me where Slav has said he shouldnt be there. Slav also said AC has a different regime when it comes to training.

It does'nt look good I agree but everyone is so quick to get on his back.
  • ;nonono nobody jumps on his back .
  • edited July 2017
    MrsGrey said:

tbh I thought my 'party wall' comment deserved a bit more love.

;weep

I guess it divided the room.

I read it late, but gave you an immediate "made me laugh". Please remember that. ;)
  • If that second picture is meant to be AC hammered, then there are some serious light weights out there when it comes to having a drink.

What those pictures amount to are: AC has a life outside of football. "shock"
  • Moojor,

Some fans believe football should be their life and they should show the right amount of dedication to ensure they can fulfill their potential. AC doesn't appear to make the right decisions to protect his already fragile body. Other sportsmen and women only got to the top by putting in a lot of hardwork and went through significant pain to reach the pinnacle of their profession. ;ok
  • He doesn't help himself.

People may be quick to jump on him but he provides plenty of ammo.
  • edited July 2017
    When did AC last not play because he had been partying?

I think AC goes through a lot of pain to keep his career going.
  • Fortuneseeker

And some fans aren't really bothered and think footballers are entitled to a life outside of their career, regardless of their salary.
  • edited July 2017
    I don't recall making any reference to AC's salary? ;hmm

Surely we all what him fit and playing to best of his ability for the benefit of the team , don't we? ;ok
  • He doesn't help himself.

People may be quick to jump on him but he provides plenty of ammo.

He's out with his wife. Thats ammo?
  • IMO it's odd, it seems by posters on here the younger generation are more upset by this, wow, the Yoof of today, get a life ;wink
  • Doesn't look like his wife...
  • jay,

I will take that as a compliment. ;lol
  • I thought the photos were from his wife's instagram. ;hmm
  • maybe his sister in law ;hmm
  • Thing is, wherever he goes people will want to take pictures, selfies with him etc and will post to social media.

To prevent this, he could just stay at home or he could refuse to take pictures with fans and take out an injunction on people publishing his picture without permission.

Clearly none of those options are viable.

So he just has to put up with it.

Can't be much fun. For him or his family.

• Perhaps he does have fun looking at his bank balance