Andy Carroll

Comments

• There are only so many electronic devices in the house. I must buy more. ;biggrin
  • Outcast

You are a terrible liar
  • edited February 2017
    Says the guy who is invariably right.
  • Thanks Outcast ;ok
  • Congratulations to ;ac and Billi on the news they are expecting another baby:

http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2017/may/31-may/big-andy-carroll-expecting-little-one
  • It's a bit odd to see articles like that on the official site, but I must say that I like that they are including that. I think one of the benefits of social media is the way in which the distance between fans and players is reduced, and the club humanising the players a little is a nice touch in an industry that often treats professionals as a commodity.
  • No wonder why he's always injured... ;whistle
  • Twist

I think you must be holding that book the wrong way up...
  • edited June 2017
    Billi pregnant, AC groin injury for several weeks ;hmm ;thumbsup
  • OK, folks, let's keep it above the belt line!
  • edited June 2017
    So that will be four Little Ponies his had...
  • edited June 2017

OK, folks, let's keep it above the belt line!

Billi Pregnant, AC belly button injury for several weeks ;hmm ;thumbsup

# ;wink
  • So not in pre-season training then?

Didn't see that coming...
  • Maybe his injured... ;hmm ;whome
  • If you think a professional who is injured all the time should be given 'time off' to go and party then we must be from a different planet. I just don't know how any would condone this. Partying? He should be doing all he can to get fit for the manager/owners that trust him.
  • edited July 2017
    Twist he is sitting on a wall... he is not in the Dentist chair...
  • Twist, they all got the weekend off. Why shouldn't they?

Part of getting fit is resting.

What evidence is there that he was partying - however you define it? The picture/tweet says 'chilling'.

Maybe that wall he's sitting on is a party wall? ;wink
  • Twist - I didn't say that he should be given the time off. The very opposite I think he should be with the team doing pre-season, or whatever that entails for him in his current situation. However if the CLUB has decided to give him the time off (even if I disagree with that decision), what he does with that time as long as it is not causing damage is up to him.
  • Also that is not a picture of a man partying as you promised me. That is a man sitting on a wall.
  • MrsGrey

You might not be up with the kid's lingo nowadays. Chilling could mean partying, and all night could mean morning (since it looks morning there). You know like how wicked means good? ;puzzled ;biggrin
  • I think I now know the solution to the great AC in Majorca mystery ;hmm

• 'Chilling all night'

That does not mean tea and biscuits.

;wink
  • Adam said:

MrsGrey

You might not be up with the kid's lingo nowadays. Chilling could mean partying, and all night could mean morning (since it looks morning there). You know like how wicked means good? ;puzzled ;biggrin

;hmm ;puzzled

But sometimes, chillin' just means chillin'

• edited July 2017
    tbh I thought my 'party wall' comment deserved a bit more love.

;weep
  • MrsGrey said:

Twist, they all got the weekend off. Why shouldn't they?

Part of getting fit is resting.

What evidence is there that he was partying - however you define it? The picture/tweet says 'chilling'.

Maybe that wall he's sitting on is a party wall? ;wink

There is another picture of him 'smashed'
  • Do all the partying you want... When you're 35 and retired...
  • MrsGrey said:

tbh I thought my 'party wall' comment deserved a bit more love.

;weep

;tumbleweed