Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Wellington Paulista - now at Chapecoense

I thought some of you might be interested to know that our former "player" has joined Chapecoense. (As you'll no doubt recall, he never played 1st team game, but scored 5 goals in 10 U21 games, apparently.) After the tragic plane crash that killed almost all of their first team squad, they've had to do some rapid, major rebuilding. And if it wasn't a compelling enough story to follow already, now West Ham fans have an added bit of interest. I for one will be interested to see how the boot does - Chapecoense will have some top games this year, including in the Copa Libertadores, having been awarded the Copa Sudamericana after the crash prevented them from playing out the final. (By the way, nice touch from Colombian team Atletico Nacional to ask for Chapecoense to be awarded this prestigious title.)

Source