Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Question re ticket ballot

My girlfriend and i have entered the ballot for tickets for the Crystal Palace game.

We had to select two levels of ticket we were happy with.

If successful, do you then get to select seats or are they automatically chosen?

Thanks

Comments

• Just sit tight and the club will be giving tickets away for the London stadium ;nonono
  • I've been lucky in 2 previous ballots. The club decide where u sit! Hi
  • Have just received email stating that we have two tickets in Stand 125 Row 21

Would i be right in thinking Sir Trevor Brooking Lower?
  • edited January 2017
    Forgot.

Another question how will we receive the tickets?

Will they be loaded onto our Claret Membership cards?

Which we have yet to receive!

Thanks
  • edited January 2017
    Essex - i understand from friends they have received paper tickets (although they are Claret members)
  • Block 125 is in the STB Lower, almost behind the goal.
  • Just in front of me, in the East Stand front row upper tier, there are regularly 4 empty contiguous seats (all season so far). All around me are 1966 ST holders so where, I wonder, are these 4 ST holders? If there is a ST waiting list why don't the club fill the seats ditto for the ticket ballot.
  • Because they have a 57000 capacity limit. There are always a lot of spare seats in the STB lower, next to the away fans, but these are part of the 3000 seats that cant be sold under the licence.
  • Received Claret membership cards now but no tickets.

Is there any way of finding if they are loaded on the cards or is it phonecall to the ticket office time?

Thanks